Thursday, October 25, 2007

Early Morning....

Didn't sleep all that well last night, and finally decided to just wake up after my student sms me. I think kids should really learn how not to change someone else's schedule last min. It's just very bad 家教 to do that to people last min. Anyway....nowadays not that many kids actually learn the right stuff from parents....

I am still sleepy after drinking three cups of coffee....but I got a lot of reading done and replied many e-mails + messages. I guess people who wake up early in the morning really get a lot more done everyday. Too bad it's not good for my health...hahaha

Caught a fly in a sandwich bag in the kitchen. I put it on the floor for Hades to play, and apparently he was very annoyed not able to really touch and kill the fly + eat it. He finally gave up playing with it in the bag after an hour or so but now he is trying to get my attention scratching all the paper on our sofa....attention craving cat....

Better eat lunch share with him now before he destroys everything....

No comments: