Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Excuse?

"We miss the past as an excuse to escape from the current life"......that is a line which I got from the detective drama that I watch at noon. Isn't that profound...but can we really live without any memory from the past? It gets a bit tough I guess....especially when nothing much is worth mentioning in the current life, isn't it?

My cold sore is getting bigger and bigger....on top of that it hurts more each day. I wonder why I get that every two weeks or so. It almost feels like I am going back to my childhood when I constantly had cold sores...I thought this stopped after I came to the states, but I guess childhood is coming back to me for some reason...memories..

Mom was telling me how dad got an extra pair of keys for home cuz he thought he lost the original ones. Dad said the new ones would come in handy when Billy and I go back to TW...even though nobody knows when that is gonna be. I don't think I would be able to recognize the neighborhood when I go back since it's been more than three years now. I grew up in the neighborhood and never really left the area for all my years in TW....memories...

So is "missing the past" really an escape from the current life? Perhaps....

No comments: