Thursday, November 8, 2007

Headache....

I have been wondering what causes my headaches...and I came to some diff. reasons listed below....

1. Waking up after dreams or nightmares....If I wake up early in the morning and falls back to sleep again, I would usually get a dream or some sort of night mare. The result of that...bad headache....

2. Waking up cold....If it's cold in the room, I would usually develop a headache as the night goes cuz my head is the only part that cannot go under the blanket when I sleeo...

3. Lack of Caffeine....Sometimes my headache would go away after one cup of coffee. I guess people who have caffeine addiction know about this...

4. Getting old....I think this may be a good reason....A lot of stuff that I never felt before would slowly come to me I think....since I am getting old...LOL.....

5. I think I am missing one reason....I get headache when I get angry. It happens when I teach most of the time. I wonder if that is good for my health. I guess anger kills....oh well...

6. another one that just came to me....any sort of long lasting wound or pain causes my headache. I got headache when I was dealing with my messed up teeth for the past few months. I think I also got headache whenever my cold sore gets really bad...

So I guess the headache I am having may be caused by a combination of # 1, 2, 4, 6 for today....Maybe that can be used to get lotto? lol....

No comments: