Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My bro

My bro Ivan left a comment on my previous blog, and I was surprised to see it when I woke up this morning. I honestly didn't know he reads my blogs.....maybe mom told him to read or something.....but I doubt that mom would be reading "comments" on my blog too....but then I have a pretty interesting family which is quite advanced with all these internet stuff...who knows...

What I have to say is....When it comes to political issues....Ivan is more logical and clear minded than I thought. I ABSOLUTELY agree what he was saying with his comment and in fact I was talking to Billy about some of the stuff before we slept last night. It's like I understand how people in China thinks everything is theirs cuz they were brought up that way, but too bad they have to learn how to expect others too. All we are asking for is the dignity of a country itself no matter how small it is.

I guess the whole thing just shows how hard it is to communicate when you are totally on diff. channels. You may be communicating with Aliens before you notice nothing is going through...ORZ....capitalized too....lol

p.s. I found it funny how people in my family are communicating through blogs....I don't even have normal friends who leave me comments on my blog. Sometimes I feel sad looking at other people's blogs full of comments from whoever....but I guess it's hard to say anything when I always write weird stuff? hahahahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is first time I read your blog la..

I think read your blog everyday can let my English becomes better . XD