Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Life without my Mackie....

I found out my black Mackie wasn't charging right few days ago....finally went to mac store for a check up at noon today. The line was super long even with appt....everything is running slow during the holidays man...My appt was 12 and I didn't get stuff done until 1 pm. I really should stop being on time or even early to any ocassion. I would always be the one waiting I figured...

Anyway...the DC part (where it touched the adapter chord) was messed up. It looked dented in and Mac is not gonna be responsible for the damage cuz it looked like it was caused by outside force, even though the macbook is still under warranty. So apparently the warranty is only good for anything that is not "physical". Oh well....I just hope that is the only part going wrong...it will take about 150 to fix if nothing else is found wrong. Funny how fixing a computer is like fixing a car. Te parts are super cheap (in this case about 11 dollars) and the labor is super expensive (around 140)....I think everyone should be a machanical engineer and own a store by themselves so they get to charge the labor fee.

I think I might of hurt themackie last time I was trying to catch Hades biting his foot or something.....This cat just breaks my stuff...Anyway....already missing my mackie...Life is not gonna be easy surviving with out it sitting on my lap for the next week or so....if not longer...:(

No comments: