Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My stupid macbook.....

My macbook has been causing me a lot of problems this year...and it was a brand new one that I purchased beginning of this year too....The mac store just called me back and told me that the DC port wasn't the only problem cuz after they fixed it my macbook still wasn't charging. So they told me my logic board might be damaged and they will charge around 800 dollars to fix it....right....with that kinda money I may just buy a new one.....thanks for telling me....

I just got really annoyed at this and told them to put everything back to its "damaged" condition and give me my mackie back since it's still usable when the adapter is plugged in. I decided to just go to the last apple authorized dealer for a quote where they tried to fix my powerbook last time. Di-no computers told me that mac stores are very particular regarding how their warranty goes, but most of the time they are able to fix things with the warranty at Di-no. I guess I will just have to wait till next Thurs to drop off my macbook and see if I am lucky enough....sighs....at least there is still hope....

The extended apple care warranty thingy I ordered from Amazon was also sent by mistake with a wrong version. I had to return it and hope the 2nd one comes on time before my 1st year warranty expires. Dino computes strongly recommended me to keep it though cuz they believe it's worth it. It better be or it will be another 200 dollars wasted...and that would really show how much bad luck I have with mac....maybe it's a sign that I should return to the kingdom of PC or something....yeah...if my macbook cannot be fixed...I will really get a PC laptop next....that is it....

No comments: