Thursday, November 1, 2007

Nothing happens on Thurs

Billy just called to tell me his old car broke....(the starter is not working)....I guess when a car is as old as that, then it's only normal things break. I wonder how he is gonna go to work tomorrow with this old one kinda broken and the s 2000 without wheels...It is also one of the many things that broke recently...one more thing to get fixed...oh well....

My student came for lesson this morning. I have no idea why kids who learn violin for years would not be able to tell if stuff they are playing is in tune or not. Apparently ears are trainable but only to certain extend....sighs...I don't know why untalented people attempt things they cannot do....but again I guess talent is all relative...depending on who you are comparing to....

Ok....I am out of stuff to write....gonna go find some food since it's 1:30 already.

No comments: