Tuesday, November 27, 2007

tests.....tests....and tests....

I went to see my nice/pretty doc this morning. It took me more than 1 1/2 hour to get inside of the room and my flu shot. and then it took me another 15-20 min to finally see te doc with my blood test results. I was sitting there reading my book and wondering why I was wasting my time like that. I guess the fact that I finished at least half of my book was quite exciting, but the waiting was super annoying....(if it wasn't for the doc I think I would just got up and find a place to chill instead of sitting there at the hospital....)

I think my doc just had too much passion for her job. She was having fun chatting with everyone. (just a bit too much I think...even the receptionist was stating the fact that "Dr. Jenny is just slower in general when she sees her patients")....I guess it takes a character like hers for people to actually like their family doctor and be willing to suffer from hose eternal waits....

Anyway....got sidetracked again....so my report was close to being perfect....except I was dehydrated. I just thought it was funny cuz I thought the dehydration was caused by my hysterical crying the night before I took the blood test. I didn't tell the doc about it but just told her I drink coffee and that is probably why (since coffee makes people pee a lot). Result of all that? I will have to do another blood test sometime in the near future (just to double check on the dehydration)....right...We will see if I can get my butt over to the blood test station any time soon...

Considering how unhealthy my habits really are (drinking and eating habits + no exercise at all) ....I guess my results were quite satisfying. I was a litte perplexed when I saw my height on the chart as 5'9''. I think the stupid nurse just misread my 5'7'' into a 9 for some reason...even though I would not mind the extra 2 inches. I added 3 lbs since last time I went. I guess being in a terrible mood last time really helped me losing weight. Maybe someday I will just be real skinny....:p

Doctor's appts are just such a drag. One wastes so much time and get so little done...anyway....one thing out of the way for now.....till the next time I am up for a blood test. :p

1 comment:

Billy said...

So you lost weight probably because the 'fire' burnt up all the water inside!!! That makes more sense now! ;)