Thursday, November 29, 2007

On losing memory...

I have been reading this book called "Tomorrow's memory" which was translated from a Japanese novel on the subject of Alzheimer's disease. I am not sure if it's an coincidence but recently I have been having memory problems too....What happened was that I would completely forget I was doing laundry, brush my teeth after shower thinking I was going to bed (while my hair is still wet), not remembering anything that I watched from TV....

I wonder if I don't remember stuff only because I am not paying attention....or that I am just losing memory because I am stressed somehow. I think I was having nightmares last night too...on stuff that I have been worried about recently. The result of that....I woke up with a headache and a stiff neck. I wonder how it would feel like if my brain really just goes completely blank like the main character in the book. Maybe everything would just be easier when nothing is remembered.....at that time forgiveness shall come very easy since there will be nothing to forgive anyway.....

So....I guess losing memory won't be all that bad at all....:p

p.s. completely not related to what I wrote here.....Hades is finally massaging the sheep skin we got him (without us forcing him). Even though he only did it for 5 min on the sofa...I think it's a good improvement. He may be losing his memory too so now he forgot he didn't like the skin..

2 comments:

Billy said...

Wow! Like owner, like pet! Good think the stupid kitty's forgetting that he doesn't like it! Otherwise we would've wasted $20 on the stinky sheep skin! ;)

As for you forgetting, don't worry, hopefully I'll remember what you forget and you'll help me remember what I've forgotten too! If we both forget, that's okay, we won't know what we've forgotten anyways! ;)

Anonymous said...

這是所謂夫妻互助嗎 這麼酷

自己的事情老公記得

老公的事情自己記得

有沒有這麼酷

然後各自不記得自己的事情 這樣嗎= =

Billy打的第二段有點有趣 XD