Monday, November 12, 2007

On losing sleep....

Had one of those sleepless nights again. It's annoying to feel tired and wanting to sleep but just flips back and forth like a fish on the bed. It reminds me of those nights when I was taking medications for my asthma when I was little....just can't sleep no matter how sick I was.

I have always wondered why human beings need to sleep cuz normally you have to do that 1/3 of your life....and it's just such a waste of time....and the thing is...when you don't fall into sleep you really can't do much of anything else since everyone else is sleeping...not a very well designed function I thought....

I was talking to mom on the phone last night, and somehow the anger which I tried to control since morning just got worse and worse. I have to say I am very tired of my life in general....but it's not like anything would change in life just by discussing it. I have seen it many times really...people would promise to change and get situations better, and NOTHING will eventually happen. It's just how this world is. It's just better to not trust or expect anything to happen.

Maybe I should go visit some of my high school friends or something. High school time was the best of my whole life so far. Maybe that will the highlight of my year 2007 if I make it happen on time....right....

1 comment:

Billy said...

I dunno about you, but the highlight of my 2007 is getting married! ;)

And it's always good to have faith, hope and love in God and in others. If Job also believed that NOTHING will eventually happen anyways..., then he might as well just curse God and die as his wife suggested, right?

It's always good to trust in God and expect things to happen possibly at anytime..., but of course we all know that God has His own schedule. It's not about getting our wills done.

I have no control over when our garage door breaks. I have no control over when my mom gets into an accident. I have no control over when my tires blow out..., God never promised us trouble-free lives, but I know we'll be able to get thru it all. I never thought we'll ever be able to afford a home, but my parents are living in a house that we own.

Now, in other areas such as family gatherings, I do have control over those of course. We can certainly cut that down, however, I didn't think it'd be too much to spend time during the holidays season.

I know you're tired of this..., but I'm tired of fighting about this too.

Perhaps we really need to move to some place far away... away from family in order to satisfy us both?

Maybe then it'll be more bearable to come home and visit my parents and relatives during the holiday seasons?