Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The misery of Mackie part II

Let me continue on my miserable Mackie Story for you....last night I started to notice that my mackie was not put back together perfectly after the mac store "attempted" to repair it. A little part close to the screen was sticking out thus making this "cracking-clicking" sound whenever I close/open the laptop. That stupid thing got me really annoyed and affected my quality of sleep cuz I could feel my fire burning the water inside of me before I slept....(Yeah...lost 1 lb this morning cuz of that....of course...)

So this morning I woke up bright and early just to find out Mac store does not open until 10 AM. Since I was up so early I was able to get my express mail from the post office, and still arrive in Pasadena 15 min before 10. The result of that....I wasted another 3 bucks to get some coffee I didn't really want... just so I could do something...and let me tell you....Starbuck's peppermint latte sucks....for anyone thinking of getting it someday...

k.....sidetracked again as usual....When I walked in the store right at 10...there were already whole bunch of people at the technical support. I decided to not wait at the desk cuz obviously those technicians didn't want to talk to anyone other than the computers they were looking at anyway. I went to the register and complained to this gay guy who was trying to help and actually nice enough to get my mackie to the back for a quick fix.

Fine the problem was kinda fixed....(not like 100 % I think)....but what I found out was that Mac repair people are good at lying. They told me that they never opened my laptop to fix things so the damage couldn't possibly be caused by them...(but they did some adjustments anyway so it should be ok for now and it's not gonna break.....how NICE of them....) SO.....can someone please tell me why my mackie never had any weird sound before until last night? and apparently I didn't drop it anywhere since it was sitting on my sofa all along? (Unless my cat Hades moved it of course...right....He could of opened it and closed it back on with a screw driver or something....) Also....if they never opened it....then how did they "attempt" to fix the DC port which was right around the corner....and how did they "suggest" that my logic board was broken since the laptop was never opened? Hum....such a mystery....unless they did everything my this mental magic power of course....maybe they can see through the laptop without actually touching or looking at it...WOW....

Ok...enough crap going on with the store...the gay guy was kinda nice...I am not even sure he is really gay.....but he liked chatting with me with his gay voice. He told me all sorts of tricks to get an appt with the mac store on line....(like when is the best time to book it...and why it always says all the slots are booked....blah blah blah....like I am ever going back again if I get my Mackie taken care of at Di-No)....Maybe feminine guys really like talking to me...since all my guy friends are kinda like that....the sensitive bunch of guys....or the "artistic" types..hum....

On the way back from Pasadena I saw this ad for an apartment right next to freeway 110. It says...."one bed, one bath, QUIET building".....Can someone tell me how it is possible to have the apartment QUIET when it's RIGHT NEXT TO the freeway entrance plus alongside to Fair Oak? Man....nowadays people can just lie straight faced eh? No....I am not pissed at all....I am just very amused by all the lies going around in this world...seriously....

No comments: