Friday, August 10, 2007

Day gets long....

Time goes really slow and day gets long when there is nothing to do. I finally have my 1st nothing-to-do Friday in a long while, and things didn't exactly go as I planned. 1st I was kinda waken by hubby this morning when he was watching TV. I thought....oh well....I would just wake up and do my morning devotions + spend some time with Hades in the morning.

After I did my morning devotion, Hades was already back to sleep. (So much for spending time with him...) I had nothing to do so I tried to shop at Nordstrom Rack and found nothing I wanted to buy. I got home and patiently waited for Miss Annie cuz she wanted to hang out for the afternoon. She called me after 12 and told me she was just coming back from Riverside, and it will take 1 hour to get back. Knowing her (not exactly accurate with time), I checked on her a little bit after 1 and was informed they just finished eating and would come to my place right away....

By 1:45 I was smart enough to guess I had no luck getting any time promises delivered. I left her a message (of course she never listened) and wen to get some stuff from Target. She then called a little before 2:30 saying she didn't hear no call....oh well....what are phones for? decorations nowadays? So...I spent my morning and half of my afternoon waiting for nothing to happen. I lost my interest of shopping or doing what so ever all together, for my 1st free Friday in a while....

What does this story tell us? 1. History repeats itself. What happened before would usually happen again in life. If people don't learn....they just don't.... 2. Planning for things to happen, or for things to run on time....only happens when you are lucky. Does it matter to keep promises and run things as planned? oh well....it depends....our priorities are usually not the same as other people's. 3. Is it worth it to get annoyed about life and time wasted by other people? well...you can get annoyed...but it's usually not worth it...cuz you will be the only person being bumped anyway....4. Am I angry about this wasted Friday so far? I don't know...I think I might just not sleep enough and should of sleep in....(to be an uplifting mood I mean...) Gonna go out and walk around now cuz life is how you want to make it....I am not gonna let my shopping plans get affected even though I may buy nothing at the end. I will at least be driving my new babe and digesting better.....:p

No comments: