Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What's up with it?

Recently I have been wondering about why about 95 % of the girls on this planet wants to get married. I have friends around my age always saying they want to be married ASAP. I have friends who are younger than me always wanting to get some kinda relationship just so they can feel better in life. I wonder if being in a relationship gives people more self worthiness for whatever reason....

The truth is....I have seen plenty of people jumping into relationships (which would not work out at the end) just because they wanted one so bad. I have seen people getting married just because the "age" issue is a big concern. I don't understand why people have to get married when they are young...when they don't really know what they want. (Is it just to show that you are one of those "normal" people if you obtain your correct marital status at a certain age range?) I don't understand why people hurry to get married cuz they are old...when they really don't have too many choices left. (Is it just to get out of the "abnormal" group who don't get married at the right age?)

I guess ignoring certain issues also makes it hard for a relationship or marriage to work at the end. When people want to have a BF/GF so bad, they just try to brain wash themselves that everything will be "workable" throughout the process. Unfortunately, most issues which exist today will always exist...(come on....everyone took 20-30 + years to develop their personality and traits...and everything they have....) and don't you evaluate yourself too high either....cuz there are limitations to everything. (There is limitation to patience especially.) People eventually get tired of finding and fixing problems.

Don't get me wrong here....I am not saying this life should be problem free. We all know it's impossible. I just don't think we should look for more troubles than we can handle (definitely not to dive into the ocean of troubles and then later on shout for people to help you out)... People should not want a relationship to prove themselves hot cuz somebody likes them. (The fact is...when you are not hot....you are really not...Some people may not want hot people to start with, so why bother? All the "fixing" oneself so people would fall for you would have to sustain through life, or else the other person in the relationship will eventually find out someday. Isn't it just too difficult to pretend for life?)

Why did I start talking about all these? Well I guess people's relationship issues are annoying me again. Sometimes you see people making obvious dumb choices but then it's really not our position to comment....(Who would want to admit they are dumb anyway? on top of that you know they would not listen anyway)....It just makes me wonder what people are looking for in life. (Of course there are still girls like me and Joelle who are not into marriage to start with....but then I am now married and she probably will be soon too....so who are we to speak anyway?) So what can I do when people want to talk about relationships but don't want to listen? I just watch things fall apart and wish them the best....and at the end write stuff on the blog trying to vent it out....This is kinda dumb too huh? hahahahaha

No comments: