Sunday, August 5, 2007

Transformers.....

Had another fight few nights ago. All I can say is life gets more complicated when people want to get involved in others' lives without being invited to do so. It's hard to concentrate on what we really want in lives nowadays since everything gets in the way. Life just sucks at times...what can I say? It's just life...

Pastor Jim was away so pastor Dawn was speaking this morning. It's interesting how I normally don't get interested when she talks, but usually get touched every time she gives a sermon. She was talking about how we need to have 1. passion 2. authenticity in life, and need to be "planted" in life as well.

I have been having hard time being passionate in anything other than my cat, and I find it rare to meet authentic people or even be one myself. This world needs so much faking so that everyone can pretend to make others happy. To be planted is especially difficult for me since I don't feel any places really my home. (That is technically right since this world is not our home.) I know seeking after those three things will really be a tough lesson for me... Nevertheless I was still touched by her sermon for whatever reason...weird I know... I guess it's always encouraging to see passionate people being planted at one place for their lives. It just means they are willing to devote themselves to certain things even if the progress may not be all that significant to other's eyes....yeah....persistent people get me somehow....

We went to watch "Transformers" tonight. It was quite amazing to see how the used to be cartoon turned into this movie with all the fascinating computer effects. The robots looked so great it made me want to drive a car like those transformers too. I guess we are lucky to have a car which talks, but it sure would be awesome to have a car which can turn into handsome looking robot too. I know....human beings are greedy....nothing is ever enough....

I have to admit I didn't expect to get too much out of the movie. I went just because Billy wanted to see it. I actually got a kick out of the movie....and that really reminded me how I was always more into the guy stuff and high tech gadgets than stupid boring girly toys and Barbie. I guess given Lego and computer to play with when I was a kid probably helped me to appreciate gadgets more than normal girls. Unfortunately it costs more money to satisfy my appetite on new toys too. Oh well....

I have finally updated all the wedding photos. I guess the next thing to think about would be at least write some stuff about the day instead of being annoyed of the days ever after. We will see about that.....

No comments: