Sunday, August 12, 2007

Weekend was kinda interesting.....

This weekend kinda went by fast. We saw three movies, one in the theater and two at home. The one movie we saw in the Theater (Ratatouille) was not bad, but the other two we saw at home (Norbit + The Fountain) kinda sucked. The bad movies made me wonder how many people are involved in bad production all together (music, movies, all medias....) I mean....it's still a lot of money involved even when the movies suck....what a waste....(That is from a producer's point of view of course...)

We also went to see a basketball game tonight. Billy got tickets from this manager guy at Boeing. We went to watch Sparks (The female Laker team kinda) playing with Lynx. The game itself wasn't all that interesting, but to watch the game from a company suite was kinda cool I thought. The stereo system was terrible and the band which played during breaks sucked...but oh well...who cares when the experience is new and cool? Oh....and food there was extremely expensive and unhealthy...ha ha ha...

We tried to go up to mt. Wilson for meteoroid shower after the game. We drove half way up and found that many people were also going up to watch the shower. The sky wasn't all that clear and the light from the city was kinda bright even though we were up in the mountains. I think last time we were up there was around one year ago....which was kinda cool I thought...(at least this time I didn't have to consistently worry about conversations going to dead ends. I could actually enjoy the silence.....quite amazing...)

So....We saw 4 meteoroids total. It wasn't all that impressive at all, but on the way home we were able to get our new car to reach 28.2 mpg (cuz we were going down hills). I know...very boring game to play...but I guess sometimes we need to get fun out of stupid little things in life. I have also contacted my singer Cindy, studio owner Samuel, and lyricist Jay to work toward a recording session on the 1st of Sep. I hope life will really start to get more interesting now that everything is slowly rolling. I am just really trying to find fun in life so at least I enjoy bits and pieces of my new life.....

No comments: