Monday, August 20, 2007

Weekend is all about eating....

Weekend started with a Diana Krall concert on Fri. night. Charlene was saying it's been a month since they last saw us at the wedding, and I just found out it was the same for everyone at the concert. Last time I had a real hang out with Josh was long time ago though. I guess life really leads friends into diff. directions when everyone gets older....

Sat we had a dinner intending to send off Dorcas (leaving end of Aug back to HK) and Daniel (leaving end of Sep). It's a really weird feeling eating with them since we used to only meet in Asia like this. It's also been a long time since I was able to fly back to Asia. I wonder when will I be able to see the rest of the gang from Asia. Maybe they will all visit LA sometime in the future? Who knows....life is unpredictable....

It turned out that we may still see Daniel a few times before he heads back to SG. Irene also wanted to hang out with us since they met at the wedding too. Irene is gonna have a surgery soon too. I hope everything will go smooth with her surgery....health problems is such a killer man....unpredictable too....I admire her for being so strong going through all these in her life....

Sun we had yet another dinner cuz Billy's cousin and her family are heading back to TW today. So I guess weekends mean endless eating....I usually get around 2-3 lbs during weekend and have to control my diet during the weekdays. I wonder what else people can do to get together other than using so much energy around foods.

No comments: