Monday, August 13, 2007

Various styles.....

Tried to do some laundry this morning cuz I woke up earlier than usual. All the machines were taken in our building so I went to the Atlantic building instead. I bumped into our manager Santiego again when I was trying to put the clothes in the dryer, and of course he started chatting with me again.

He started by asking me how is church, and then asked if my husband goes to the same church with me. It just seems very interesting that he remembers everything we ever chatted cuz I remember him never getting whatever Katty told him about....So as a minister he thinks that if the husband and wife go to diff. churches then it means trouble....and then he told me about how much trouble he went through when he was still a catholic while his wife was Christian until someday the Holy Spirit opened his eyes and talked to him....

I just thought that was an interesting encounter to talk with an apartment manager on religious matters while I was trying to do my laundry. He even told me that pastor Jim's sermons are TV broad casted Sat mornings around 9:30. I guess he knows all the info related to his profession. :)

Nancy gave me her blog to look at pictures of a fancy wedding her friend just had. I ended up reading her blog more than looking at the wedding photos. (cuz I am really not that into weddings plus I didn't see any good looking people....hehehe...The wedding looked very expensive though...hahaha) Nancy started a very interesting blog by inviting whoever reading to participate by writing a sentence with given pieces. It's a way for friends of hers to know her more and get known at the same time.

I have noticed that everyone really writes in diff. styles and with diff. purposes in mind. Some people write just for the heck of writing. Some people write cuz they need to record themselves before they forget quickly (that is in my case of course). Some people write to hope whoever is reading gets what they are really thinking and hoping at heart cuz they dare not communicate those in person. Some people write to share their lives and stay in touch with friends (I think that is Nancy's case). It's just amazing how we are all diff.

I enjoy reading from diff. people when there are always new discoveries. This blog development has really brought new ways of communication in this modern era.

1 comment:

Billy said...

Yeah, blogs are nice, but nothing beats face to face communication though! This is coming from somebody who don't really enjoy talking all that much! ;)

Sometimes we just gotta say what we gotta say and not to expect our blogs to speak for us! But for the trivia daily stuffs, yeah, perhaps blogs would be better instead of boring those who are not really interested to death by telling them details face to face! :D

And I don't think I have ever had a converstaion with our manager yet, God sure is nice to you to send you your personal pastoral manager who cares so much about you. Consider yourself blessed! ;)