Friday, August 31, 2007

I wonder.....

I wonder if everyone tries to do their laundry Fri morning. I have noticed whenever I do the laundry on Fri every machine on our side of the building would be packed. I walked over to the other building to do our laundry and bumped into our manager again. He was like "hey...what are you doing here at the wrong building?" hehehehe......

I wonder if I am addicted to coffee. I probably am. I ran out of coffee and didn't drink any yesterday. My head was hurting for the whole day and felt very sleepy for the whole day. I am not sure if it was due to the heavy does of anesthetic I got from the dentist of from lack of coffee. I think I am feeling much better today cuz I had my regular shot of latte this morning. Maybe I am really addicted....but then new search has it that coffee prevents some sort of cancer if you don't overdo it....well...those researches always say something new every once a while.

I wonder if the stupid intern at the dental clinic screwed up yesterday. The clinic gave me a call this morning asking me to go in again so they can get another molar print from me to make the crown. The quite-clumsy dental assistant intern from a rich family was doing the crown thingy for me yesterday, and I had no idea if he was doing it right. (and I even know he came from a rich family and they have their own boat or something which he is planning to take for a sail in Long Beach this coming weekend.....gosh....I wonder how much trashy info that I don't need can I obtain from various places....) So...I will have to head back to the clinic in about one hour. Maybe the dentist just wanted to chat with me some more....sighs...

I wonder what we are gonna eat tonight since little uncle wants us to go eat with Billy's cousin from N. CA. I have no idea when we are meeting and where....on top of that I have no idea what we will be talking about since I am not that great with strangers...I guess if it's not Billy's family I would certainly turn it down and enjoy my time at home since I am not quite ready for the recording tomorrow either.

I wonder if the recording session can go smoothly tomorrow. I am kinda worried about Cindy's pronunciation since the lyrics is adjusted and she sings kinda with everything in her mouth. I hope we will be able to do a decent recording since I won't be able to get her again once she goes to Iraq. It sucks to finally get to know a nice singer but not be able to record the person much at all. I wish she lives closer so we can work more together. Life is funny this way....hard to get what you want around you....

Ok....I have been wondering too much. I should get back to work now. Should write down the run down for the song and stuff....man....recording tomorrow better go smooth....have to pray about it since it's a while from the last recording session I had.

1 comment:

Billy said...

I will try to be home at around 6 and we'll probably eat around Pasadena..., and then Geoffrey has plans later on in the evening so our dinner shouldn't last too long!

Cheers! ;)