Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Just can't stop dreaming....

Yes....I am dreaming again...more nightmares...it's kinda weird cuz it feels like I am trying to make up for all those years which I had absolutely no dreams at all. I woke up this morning feeling how fast my heart was pumping, and felt absolutely stupid because the reason my heart was racing is because I dreamed about teaching this stupid old lady violin.

This old lady in the dream was being absolutely dumb not getting the easiest stuff. That was really not the worst part cuz I can understand how slow old people can get when they learn new stuff. What annoyed me to death was her attitude....She was not following my instructions, and had this attitude showing she thinks she knows how to do everything.

So the question was....why would you want to take lessons with me if you know how to do everything and think you are already a pro? maybe instead you should just teach other people to do things your way and suck like you do? I know...I know....it's just a dream....but I think it reflects how much I hate people with certain age thinking they can just tell everyone around them that their ways are the best ways when apparently not exactly everything is working their way in their lives.

I think I had two other bad dreams which happened before and after this annoying teaching dream. Hades sleeps a lot these days...I wonder if he is having nightmares too?

No comments: