Friday, August 17, 2007

Uncertainties in life....

Went to get a song from Howard last night. The process took longer than expected (since Howard does not know how to notate stuff so I had to listen to three songs, pick one, and then notate it out). I am planning to find an arranger who can do a simple piano arrangement on the song, but not really sure who to ask 1st. The song's register is also kinda high, and I have no idea who I can ask to sing it....oh well....too many uncertainties when it comes to productions...

Went to eat lunch with Annie today cuz she is leaving in the afternoon (heading back to TW). She got a new guy in TW now and wants to check him out on this trip. I have no idea how the whole thing is gonna go cuz she is kinda in the relationship already. I guess nobody would be able to tell how a relationship would go when you are not even spending time with the guy in person. In that sense nobody can really say anything about everything. Too many uncertainties when it comes to relationships....

I tried to record something from TV on the computer yesterday. The time I set to record was about 4 hours, and the computer only recorded about one and half hour. I had no idea why the computer short recorded what I want, but it has been having its own temper when it records recently. I guess there are also uncertainties when it comes to working with electronics.

So life is full of uncertainties....maybe that is why life can stay interesting in a way. It may also get really annoying and tiring when we are not sure about everything....and that is why we need to find a balance somehow....

No comments: