Thursday, August 16, 2007

My dental visits....

Just got yet another dental visit over with this morning. I got one wisdom tooth pulled out which I was supposed to do 10 years ago. My dentist also tried to quickly fix another tooth (which has a big cavity) + wash the lower right hand half of my teeth while my anesthetic was still working. I actually had three shots of anesthetic to pull out my wisdom tooth which is still keeping my face and mouth numb even down to the chin right now. I am starting to suspect the dentist wants me to go back and visit him often that is why he is trying to keep things as painless as possible.

Anyway....the tooth he pulled out was huge. I was thinking about taking it home as a souvenir since it looked pretty cool with the cavity on it too. (but then I didn't do it since it also looked kinda disgusting....) My dentist was again chatting with me about music for the whole time while I couldn't talk right. I kinda wanted to suggest him that he shouldn't be a dentist but a musician if he is that crazy about classical music.....(but of course he knew better not to become a starving musician anyway.)

My next visit to the clinic will be two weeks from now if no space opens up for coming week. I have to pull out another tooth and then probably get a crown procedure done with the cavity tooth he tried to fix today. Well....at least now I know the tooth extraction wasn't all that bad with anesthetic. I just hope I won't be all blurry when I talk to my student this afternoon...

No comments: