Thursday, August 30, 2007

I wonder when I can stop going to the dentist...

Yes....dentist visit again....instead of waking up super early like I always did when there is appt, I couldn't wake up this morning. I think I might be trying to sleep through my appt cuz I didn't want to lose another tooth of mine. Oh well....there are a lot of things that you wish to happen in life but cannot happen...or vise versa...not pulling out my tooth was one of them.

I got yet another crowning process done today. The real crown will come next week. This time it will be a white one instead of silver since it's at a place where people can see it. The dentist also pulled out the tooth on top which was rotten and only has the root left. I still remember Dr. Lin did this tooth while I was having one of my breaks in high school. I didn't even bother to let anyone know the crown fell off since I didn't enjoy having him treating my tooth all that much even though it was free....oh well...whatever I didn't take care of back then need to be taken of now...(This is very philosophical....:p )

My dentist continued talking to me throughout the 1 1/2 hour treatment. Now I even know he went to Chicago for school....for 4 years....I didn't ask but I am guessing he went to Northwest for school. (I could of ask and make him happy answering but then my mouth was full of instruments....oh well....) I now know he used to go to Chinatown after they studied really late. He used to only take public transportations and taxi in Chicago cuz it's trouble to keep a car there since it snowed a lot.....ok....I think it may just be a little too much info for me....

The wound for the extraction is still bleeding of course. I wonder how long it's gonna bleed this time. I hope it's not gonna go as long as my wisdom tooth since I have a student in 4 hours. The dentist was too nice to me and didn't want me to feel anything that he gave me so many shots of anesthetic (now I am numb all the way to my ear....Don't know why I kept on feeling it when he was doing something to my teeth...) It's a funny feeling when I drink water cuz I keep on feeling I am gonna spill it out.

I am actually hungry now and yet I can't eat....this really sucks....hum....maybe I can drink myself full?

No comments: