Tuesday, August 28, 2007

No relations whatsoever in stuff I write...

I was sleeping like a fish lying on a frying pan last night (while the fish was still alive). I must of turned back and forth for at least 30 + times throughout the night, and every time I turned I wondered if I was gonna wake Billy up. He seemed to cope with my aerobics quite well since his snoring didn't stop much. My head hurts and my lower back keeps on feeling sore....all I can say is that being female really sucks at times....

Hades is also terribly tired now cuz he couldn't really sleep right when I was not sleeping right. He was walking around scratching stuff at least three times during the night, and since I woke up early he didn't get his make up sleep this morning either. I guess that is why he is lying on the floor of our living room with 3/4 of his eyes closed and 1/4 of his eyes trying to check out what I am doing....

I have been reading Joelle's blogs ever since she started writing a new one at China. It gets really hard to imagine what kinda life she is having there. While it's interesting to read how diff. her life is over there, I still wish she can have a more comfortable environment too. I have also read a lot of blogs by my elementary classmate Jing-Ting, and envy her for her one-year new life in Japan. Everything just seems so interesting and inspiring even though she only writes about everyday life and nothing is all that dramatic.

Maybe I am still a Japanese-product fan without myself knowing it (or I know but I don't want to admit). Japanese culture is really a myth to me, and that is probably why I enjoy knowing it more even though I don't like it. Regarding "Chinese" culture....I guess I am more interested in how to break away from the meaningless traditions rather than trying to know more about everything. Kinda pathetic I know...oh well...maybe Joelle's experiences there would really be beneficial to her in the future when she writes more songs? :) I know it's always easier to say when we are not actually living there. :p

No comments: