Friday, August 24, 2007

It's amazing how time goes fast when you are absolutely doing nothing....

Woke up early again this morning. I think Fridays may just not be a good day for me to sleep in. I drank my coffee and read my daily devotion, and didn't feel like doing anything afterwards. I ended up driving around and walking around for few hours with lunch at home in between my aimless roaming around....Really didn't accomplish much but I guess walking is good exercise anyway.

I was browsing on the internet bookstore at TW for a long time last night and also this afternoon. It's been forever since I last bought books from TW, and there are just so many new books I would like to read if I get a chance. Annie will probably be able to bring me some books back since she is not gonna bring much stuff back from TW. I can't wait to read some of the novels I want to buy.

I also bumped into some blogs writers in TW established. I guess a lot of authors in TW are into writing their books or articles on blogs. It's quite fun to see how many people actually interact with writers through blogs. World wide web is really an amazing thing if you think about how much info is being passed through it.

When I got a call from Billy it was already close to 7 pm. I really didn't do much at all other than vacuuming the carpet, taking a hot bath, and notating Cindy's song down on my notebook. I know I should type both Cindy and Howard's songs out, but I am just not up to it. Am I just in one of my lazy modes now? cuz Aug is almost over and my students will be all back by Sep?....hum....I wonder....trying to avoid facing the reality I think....cuz good life is gonna vanish pretty soon....sighs....

No comments: