Saturday, June 9, 2007

Doesn't feel like Sat....

Today is Sat, and it does not feel like Sat cuz everything was actually quite relaxing. We went to Macy's to get a few things. Billy finally got his "silver technology" sandals from Kenneth Cole and they look quite comfy. I got my make up remover in preparation for the wedding. I had enough pain trying to clean up my face after the studio shots I have to make sure it does not happen again.

We watched Ocean's 13 with Billy's parents. The movie was only ok but then I got to see both Andy Garcia and Al Pacino in the movie. I think Al is really getting too old for me, but Andy Garcia is still very cute (even though bigger now, the eyes are still charming.....). I think this movie is getting kinda boring since it's basically the same kinda story for the 3rd time now.

After movie Billy's parents went to eat and we were going home cuz I was not hungry at all. Out of the blue Billy suggested in going to Ralph's and see if we can find anything to make food at home. Yeah....like....I can cook....

We got 70+ dollar worth of food and played around with the food after we got home. Here are the photos....

The 1st one is salad Billy mixed. The color is quite nice huh? Billy used ranch dressing and I had my raspberry vinaigrette dressing. I like my raspberry dressing cuz of its sweet and yet not too sweet taste. 2nd photo is spaghetti sauce I cooked with ground beef, mushrooms and canned tomato sauce. It looks like Ma-Po-tofu to me. The third one is corn soup I cooked with a can of cream corn and milk + eggs. The 4th pic is how the spaghetti looks like on our bar with the wine and our bar stools.

Billy also cooked steak with our oven. There looks like neon light inside of the oven huh? cool color right there. So you see how much food we came up with? That is just for the 2 of us....kinda crazy. Of course we didn't finish everything but I am still very stuffed right now. (About 2 hours after we ate....) I totally admire people who "like" cooking. I wonder how many of the moms actually enjoy doing it?

Oh....by the way...we also got our wedding rehearsal time set up with Almansor. We were lucky enough to book our time Sat at 10 in the morning. We will be able to rehearse at the venue and have a lunch at uncle Frank's afterwards....everything worked out well :)

No comments: