Thursday, June 21, 2007

What are left to do before the big day?

So the big day is about 2 weeks from now....way too soon....Let's see what are left to do....

1. The studio photos we took are not ready at all. We will for sure not gonna be getting the albums on time I think, but then they said we shall be getting the enlarged one and the scroll end of June.

2. We have to pass the vases to the flower shop for our center pieces and wedding favors. I guess we will do that next Sat since they only want it one week before hand.

3. Billy's ring is not ready either, but there is a "possibility" we can get it on time....oh well...we can always use that stainless steel one...or the one that looks like tire if you look side ways....hahaha...

4. Have to try out for hair with Jay's wife Charlene this Sun. Hopefully we can figure out good hair style for both Billy and me.

5. programs are done with design by Howard. I am not trying to print them with my tiny printer, which is really taking forever. After all programs are printed we will have to cut them, emboss them, and tie them with ribbons. I am of course not suitable for the job cuz our handcraft pro friend Annie will be up to the job.

6. Our DVD with photos are not done yet. Billy did finish the parts with our initial designs and they look pretty cool so far. I think he also finished the part with his childhood pictures. We picked few songs for the DVD already, but still need a few more.

7. I am still picking songs from my collection for the use of background music at the banquet. I am not sure if I will be able to go through everything that is in my i tune library. Oh well...

8. Still have to go through details with the Almansor court. It's interesting they never call even though they said they would. We had to go over to book our own rehearsal time too...bad service in my opinion if we are paying that much money on the place.

9. The band is rehearsing this Sun. I hope things will go smoothly for them. Jay even wanted a 2nd rehearsal next week before the wedding. I guess he can't afford to lose face in front of whole bunch of music related guests. :p

10. Have to list out names of workers and relatives who need flowers so maybe Katty or someone else can help giving them flowers.

11. Need to get mic stands, music stands, projector screen before the day and give them to Jay...Hui-Ling jie will be in charge of the laptop and the projector, also playing the DVD.

12. Need to check with Jay how a CD can be played from the sound system.

13. Need to get the camera from Angela and give it to Tony. That shall be done this Sun if Angela remembers to bring it to rehearsal.

14. Need to pick up family from airport Thurs night and get them to the tux shop for measurement Fri morning...and then pick up their tux Fri night or Sat before the wedding.

15. Need to get Joelle to rehearse with Jay if our "special song" from Baba really does come..

Hum...I am already getting dizzy looking at those above...I guess I will think later so my brain does not burn up right now....

No comments: