Monday, June 18, 2007

Influences?

I was chatting with Louie this morning and asked him if he can be one of the scripture readers for our wedding. I also had to show that I cared enough, so I asked about their weekly walk last Wed and got updates from him. It just turned out that my prediction of Louie and Vicky getting married next Spring was not too far off at all despite of how he was all saying he is not ready yet. I guess it's 100 % true and known he is not able to make up his mind and decisions once in a relationship.... They are now looking for the date to be May.

I guess the decision was not that surprising with Vicky wanting to be married all along. I hope this is really a good thing for both of them though, not just about making a decision without really thinking through everything. I hope their families will support the idea since families do play a big role toward a successful marriage.....oh well...really not much we as friends can do other than watching and giving help when Louie needs it.

Pauline is probably also got a guy thing going on. Joelle will possibly be married soon? I joked about being influential few weeks back with Nancy, but didn't expect our wedding photo on MSN icon being influential THIS soon...I wonder if anyone can get hooked up at our wedding too...that would really be interesting....at least the wedding then will be useful in some way. :p

No comments: