Friday, June 15, 2007

Why Worry????

Woke up at 7 this morning, for no apparently reasons....I guess I was worried about the refrigerator since yesterday, and on top of that also my dental appt. Honestly speaking, it does not help to worry about those cuz what needs to be done needs to be done...yeah...easier said than done.....

I called the appliance shop around 8:40 and the owner sent someone right away. The repair guy was here before 9:30...very prompt...The repair guy figured out there was no gas (or coolant? for some reason the Vietnamese guys called it gas...) installed in the refrigerator so nothing could get cold. He then installed the coolant and the temperature started to get lower...I think...

It kinda feels weird cuz people from that shop are all quite nice. The repair man was here two times already and he was trying his best to help. The owner of the store looks like a gangster but then it does not feel like he was trying to cheat his customers. The two movers who came yesterday went through a lot of trouble taking off the doors so the refrigerator can fit into the elevator and they were all polite still after all the trouble. It just feels kinda strange I had to get defected products both times....hum....

Anyway....I decided to go into the shop and complained a little to the owner even though it seems to be working now. I also told him the top door does not close tight enough so each time I close the lower door the top would open. I asked him if it's possible for me to get a new one so I would not have to feel all annoyed about it. He agreed and told me he would call the manufacturer and ask them to deliver a new one to exchange with me.

Hopefully sometime next week the new one will be ready to deliver. I am able to use this current one for the meantime since it seems to be working now. I guess this problem is solved half way then even though I had to throw out a lot of food. Nancy was so helpful that she even lent me her apartment key to get food and deposit food when I need to.

My dental appt is less than one hour away now. It just needs to be done and it will be done. I just wonder which tooth will be the next one I need to fix....Oh well...one at a time. Why do I get anxious on things that needs to be done no matter what? That is a good question indeed...and I don't have an answer for that :p

Here is how the TV stand looks like....COMPLETE look...with EVERYTHING on it....

No comments: