Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wed is not a day to sleep in.....

I think I should put in my calendar to wake up early on all Weds. It seems like every Wed there would always be something that wakes me up early, and I did not escape the fate this morning either. Hades started walking around trying to wake me up before 7, and just when he gave up the gardener came to cut the grass. When Billy was about to leave he found out our refrigerator was not working...so I just decided to get up...no point trying so hard after so many distractions..

Our manager San Tiego came to check out the outlets for me. We tried several times and found out the refrigerator is actually the thing causing the switch to jump. Whatever we plug in other than the refrigerator would work just fine... thus San Tiego concluded something must be wrong or short with the fridge.

So I called the repair place where we bought the fridge from. The earliest time they can come is 1, which will probably make me have to cancel one of my students. sighs...Let's hope nothing terribly bad is going on with it....ar....everything just have to break at the same time like mom always says....

No comments: