Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Freaked out....

I was totally worried about the car re-inspection this morning I didn't sleep much last night. I woke up around 7 and then Hades kept on trying to wake me up while I try to sleep again cuz I woke him up. I was expecting for the inspection guy to come around 8 like last time but he didn't show up until 10ish.

I even had a nightmare about the whole inspection process, which really amused me when I woke up. In the dream I passed the re-inspection in no time, but while I was trying to back the car out of garage I ran into the wall and totally destroyed the bumper. I was thinking (in the dream) "oh well...I will just tell Leo to put a new bumper on since the inspection is already done anyway...but it sucks cuz the bumper will cost another 500..."

I guess I was getting all anxious on returning the leased car it shows even in my dream. When I saw the inspection guy this morning I kinda freaked out even though I remained very calm on the surface. I was thinking....what the....cuz he is a black guy just like it was in my dream!!!!! I passed the re-inspection in like 2 min since I told him what was wrong before and showed him the report. I decided not to touch the car afterwards so no crashing would happen like what was in the dream....

I know...I kniw...this is quite entertaining....but my neck and shoulders are really tight now because of all the stress and lack of sleep. I really have weird reactions to some stupid things in life apparently. I ended up finishing my laundry cuz I had so much time left in the morning, and I even went to the lawyer to check up on stuff we need for the interview.

I didn't even know we will actually have an attorney going to the interview with us. I guess the interview preparation will be kinda interesting since we will have to sit down and get prepared by an attorney I never met before. The preparation appoitment is now set to be 22nd of June, about two weeks before our wedding....looks like everything will be happening in the months of June and July...sighs....need to think of some ways to relax myself....

No comments: