Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Never ending exchange....

This is a story about a never ending refrigerator exchange....yes....our blackie died again. Billy found out it was not cold at all this morning, and I double checked when I woke up. So I called "Two" the store owner (yeah....interesting name indeed) and he sent his people to give me a temporary substitute again before the new one arrives. Now we have a white little substitute at home and amazingly I can still make my teaching schedule on time with all this messed up incident. I hope the new one will arrive soon and end this never ending story....

So the moral of the story is....people have to pay for their stupid decisions....I chose to get the refrigerator at the place so I have to stand all the inconveniences....oh well...

No comments: