Friday, June 1, 2007

Leo the bodyshop guy

I dropped my car off at the body shop this morning and Leo was able to cut me a good deal again. Instead of the 210 I would have to pay Nissan for repairing that small scratch, Leo is gonna only charge me 100 cash. I hope this will satisfy the re-inspection guy next Wed.

Mexicans are indeed interesting....They are here in the states for a good reason if you are dealing with honest ones. It's easy to do business with them and usually much cheaper. Hopefully the car will really be ready by tomorrow so I won't have to trouble people to give me rides.

Annie is having her Fri off again so she is my driver for the day. She is very bored at home because of her ankle and gets very annoyed because of her mom. She is telling me this and that in her life while the TV is on. I just thought it's funny how I am not very good with listening to two things at one time.

I often wonder how people keep on talking on the phone when someone else next to them are talking loudly as well. I guess we are just trained in the family to shut up while someone is on the phone or in a conversation. I thought it's normal people would know to do that but then noticed not a lot of people pay attention to it.

Anyway...gonna go get some tix later. Hopefully traffic won't be too bad then....

No comments: