Thursday, May 31, 2007

car business

The inspection guy woke me up around 8:30. I have to say I am quite amazed at my ability to immediately jump up whenever I hear my phone ringing....(no matter how sleepy I am at that given time.) The whole thing took about 30 min and he only found that one scratch on my door to be excessive. I am starting to think maybe I should of just got that fixed before he came so I don't have to be waken up early again next week.

Anyway...for that one scratch on my door (Which I don't know which jerk did...) I will have to pay something like 210 if I have the car company take care of it. I think I am just gonna go see Leo and see if he can cut me a better deal. One 5 cm scratch for 210 is a lot I think.

I called Leo and left him a message on his cell phone...(yeah it's amazing I have my bodyshop manager's cell phone...kinda weird...) Leo actually remembers who I am....(must be the CD I gave him I guess...hahaha....or maybe just as he said, he doesn't have that many Asian customers to begin with.) I hope he will be able to take care of this fast since I already made another appt for inspection next Fri.

Man life is kinda unpredictable. I would not lease a car if I knew I would stay in the states after all. I hate wasting money on things I will not eventually own. On the other hand, if I didn't lease the car but bought one, then the low pay at HI would probably kill me with my rent, bills and car payments all together. So I guess everything did happen for a reason....and everything would eventually work out fine if I don't annoy God to death. (I don't think God can die...just an expression...)

Last night Billy asked me what were the most exciting time in my life with 5 year increments. I noticed I really lost a lot of passion in life throughout the years. I hardly find anything exciting now. I remember I used to be a quite excitable kid and had a lot of emotional swings to the extreme. Now I still get irritated and all, but I can kinda suppress that quickly as well. I am not really sure if suppression is that good for mental health though.

Perhaps people are right about how humans are not meant to live alone. Kids should have a lot of interactions with their parents (that is if their parents are responsible to be around and take care of them...), and be sociable with friends. People need to get in touch with the outside world early in age to know how dark the world can get at times. I think by early training a kid can grow up to be stronger and care less about disappointments in life. Oh well....maybe it's just personality...who knows...

Why did I jump that far in my topic? well...cuz of the questions last night I didn't sleep all that well. I don't think I should ever use my brain after 10 at night cuz once I start I cannot shut it down. The car guy didn't exactly help by waking me up early...and now I am all dizzy. On top of that I will have to eat with Hui-Ling jie, go to bodyshop, teach my student in the afternoon...oh and I already finished laundry while I type up this blog....I am indeed multi-functional...

No comments: