Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ancient pictures...

Mom gave me this link with photos Ivan scanned for me. It was very entertaining to go through them....a lot of memories through diff. times...and a lot of them I am not too sure what happened...

This is when I was a baby...I have no idea where we lived....

Mom liked to dress me up I think....in all kinds of weird ways...


I think I was a pretty happy kid....

Many people said I look like Japanese....and you know what? I really so look like Japanese, even when I was young....

Mom and dad also took me to many countries and that was really a big privilege for kids at that time. These are from our US trip.

The year after US we went to Europe....

Ok....here are my cousins...and my dorky hair style...

Here are my bros...ok...the 1st one is with my cousin Xiao-Ping cuz he was inseparable with my bro Clement. The 2nd one I thought it was funny us three all had the same hair style...

I guess I will have to look into some other pictures when I was in high school and college...more work to do later...:)

No comments: