Friday, May 18, 2007

Patience is all relative....

I have been doing a lot of patience work lately that I almost think I am a patient person now. I spent the last two days doing photo books that I mentioned before. I guess I always had passion for photos ever since I was a kid. I remember how I would go home each break and just play with photos for days... trying to cut, assemble, and laminate them. Mom used to think I am nuts wasting so much time on them.

So when I was trying to arrange our photo guest book I kinda went back in time and memory. I think once I concentrate on doing something I just can't stop doing it till it's done. It was the same way when I played games, when I read a book, or when I tuned my out of tune singers...hehehe....(Somehow it never really happened when I practiced...I wonder where I would be if I continued to practice a lot throughout the years?)

I also waited patiently on baba's arrangement for Cindy's song. It was supposed to be done within a week, but then I waited more than a month I think. I still haven't get a song from Howard either, but again it may be another patience lesson for me. I do wish I can get a song from him at least by June so I can start writing mine.

This morning I was chatting with a friend regarding relationship. I could totally feel that I almost lost my patience. I honestly don't really understand why most girls have to put themselves in bad situations and then dream for the best outcome. I believe one has to take the responsibilities with choices we make. It's ok to make bad choices cuz we all make mistakes. I just don't think we should wish miracles to happen in directions we want when a wrong choice is made to start with.

I guess patience is all relative. I admit I am only patient toward things I want to do or stuff I am interested in. I am not able to stay interested in issues for a long time when everything is repeating a pattern toward failure. I believe miracles do happen, but not with our wishful thinkings. I don't think God would just spoil us with miracles if we just keep on being stupid all the way. He is not a dumb God after all is he?

No comments: