Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Speaking of Memories

Everyone says people who do not take a wedding seriously would regret at the end. I guess because of all the threats and advices, I am trying my best to keep my own wedding as a "normal" and "formal" one as much as I can possibly force myself to. So.....yesterday we had our wedding photo day even though I am not too into taking pretentious pictures.

I never would of imagine doing something would be so energy consuming. I can still feel my tiredness even now. (That is after sleeping early and waking up around 9....my whole body still aches!!!!) I wonder if it reflects how much I am not into making myself look stupid.

All I remember from the shooting was "ok....look here...move your hip....get closer..look sweet....hubby, you have to smile more....wife, you have to smile less....ok...look over at your hand...look here look there....etc" Sighs....I am sure I probably look very stiff for most of the pictures because I was not allowed to "smile too big".

I also think I look terribly old with the make up, and my head looked huge with the high hair. I guess that is probably why I liked the ones with our backs the most. :p We decided to let Hades participate the experience we had when we got home. (We couldn't then bring my son Hades to take photos since they don't allow relatives and friends at the shooting.....right...funny....)

We took a picture with Hades trying to look "far away" as a pose. Here is the photo, taken by Billy. Funny thing is....We are looking at three diff. directions.....I don't think the photographer would be too happy about this "natural" look. Ok....I admit....I didn't like the photographer all that much...I despise low level "yellow" jokes....and he looked gay and very "tai". Oh...and by the way....I probably smiled too much in this photo. Hades forgot to smile...

People are trying to collect photos and writings for Ho-Ching cuz they are having the funeral coming Sat. I kinda regret that I didn't save all her writings cuz most of them are pretty depressing when you read about how much pain she was going through. I wish I did save some of them though, cuz her writing could be good material for song writing if slightly modified.

We are dedicating the newly arranged song to Ho-Ching and using the arrangement for the film which they will compile soon. I wish I have mailed her the mp3 last week instead of waiting till the final mix comes out in the future. I guess there are always too many regrets in life, and all we have left are memories.

I also wish we took the wedding photos earlier cuz I knew Ho-Ching was waiting to see them and she is so ready to laugh at me. We could of get a kick out of looking at those photos together and making fun of them. Oh well....I am sure she was watching everything from up there while we took the pictures. Her stomach is probably aching from laughing too much.

Hey girl....even though you are up there, I am glad I was able to entertain you even though so much of energy was taken out of me :)

No comments: