Thursday, May 17, 2007

Studio Pictures

Ok...so I didn't have time to write any blog yesterday.I was kinda playing around with photos to make a photo guest book for our wedding for the whole night. I know we already got a scroll for people to sign, but for some reason I just really like photo albums and thought it would be more interesting to let people write something in it.

I went to the studio where we took our wedding photos and got the compress files of the 40 pictures we picked. I came back home and found out those photos are limited in resolution thus it was difficult to make everything work with the i-photo templates. (I knew the files were with limited resolution, just didn't know how limited they were....hehehehe)

For the whole night I was basically playing with the photos, turning them around here and there to fit them into the template. I also added some "normal" pictures just to show that we do enjoy everyday life together as well :)

Anyway...here are some studio pictures in raw format. Hopefully the real album which they are making for us will be ready by the wedding so mom and dad can get the smaller one to show grandma and relatives in TW later on.

Billy and his mom thinks the pictures with black and white backgrounds turned out the best. Those are the 1st sets we took so I guess the photographer was still able to concentrate. I liked the black ones more than the while ones. I thought the pictures with our backs were pretty nice though.

Billy said we should pick more "solo" pictures for them to do graphic design later on in our real albums. I didn't like most of my solo ones though...I liked his solo pictures more than mine...too bad he didn't pick that Japanese one... Here are some solo ones. I only liked mine in purple dress. Oh...I think Billy looks like a big boss :)

I just really like the sparkling background....

We only picked two from this background....but this semi-black and white one was cool...I slightly changed the other one to match the feeling...hehehe

People say I look Japanese...So I guess I had to try this.

This background makes it feel like we were somewhere near the beach.


Ok....enough photos for now :)

No comments: