Saturday, May 19, 2007

Trying out the washer and dryer

We haven't have any relaxing weekend for a while, but this weekend is not too bad. We woke up super late around 10 in the morning and I am sure that helped a little for the big hole in my mouth to heal.

Basically we didn't get much done at all for the whole day....1st we went to Macy's to return the earrings Billy's friend got me as a wedding gift. I guess it's rare for girls to not have ears pierced. I tried to look for an appropriate necklace for the wedding but didn't find any. We ended up eating at this Japanese place for lunch, and the waitress was kinda spaced out..oh well...It's her job, not mine.

We got our weekend boba drinks and went to Almansor hoping to find out if we can have rehearsal for the wedding on Fri night. The schedule for that weekend is really crazy cuz they have two weddings Fri night and 4 weddings on Sat. I don't understand why so many people want to get married...but it looks like the only time we can have the rehearsal will be Sat morning....that is if we are lucky and nobody books it in June.

Pasadena was out next stop after Almansor. We weren't able to get anything form there either. I guess it's just hard to pick stuff I like. Billy went to home depo to get paint and screws cuz he is gonna try to make our TV stand by himself. I know...it sounds kinda cool...We will see how it turns out to be cuz he wants to make our bed by himself too....I am not even gonna think too much about it since I have no idea how...

I am now sitting at his house trying the new washer and dryer he bought for his mom last week. I think the new machines work pretty well but then each one takes more time than our apartment cycle. I wonder if the clothes would get cleaner if I really wash them that long. (I chose the speedy process already cuz I had no patience...)

Billy is out there cutting the grass for his house. The machine is so loud I wonder how old it is. It feels kinda interesting to do house works during weekend. I am not really doing much other than sitting here waiting for the clothes to be ready and eating dried apple chips his dad gave me...but at least I am writing my blog....hehehehehe

No comments: