Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Weird timing....

Today is just a weird day....1st I woke up with a weird dream once again. I haven't have any dreams for a while and somehow I just got a whole night of dreams again. The last dream and the only dream I remembered before I woke up took place in Scotland!!!! I have no idea why I was there, but then I was living alone cuz my family in the dream all died. I guess that has something to do with my abandonment issues...Oh well...

Tiffany's mom called around noon. She told me that the violin repair man she just visited knows me. I was like...huh? who? So the violin man turned out to be someone I used to take my violin to when I was a kid back in TW. I guess we wasted enough money at his shop he remembers my name....even after so many years.

While I was teaching Brenda, my lawyer called and told me our interview will be on the 16th of July. I was like...yeah...right....just one day after I booked all the hotels now you are telling me I have to be in LA on the 16th of July. I told her to postponed the interview but then she told me I will probably have to wait for a long time for the interview to be rescheduled. I just told her I will call her tomorrow to tell her the decision after I discuss wit Billy.

I guess I was frustrated by the call that I lost my concentration a little bit while I was teaching. James was my last student for the day, and his weird behaviors didn't help much for me to gather back my concentration. I kept on wondering why a kid already in junior high would have such a big problem controlling his own behavior. (I mean....most people would not have a problem waking up form a nap when they are 13 years old, right? He was shouting and crying....and I totally sympathize his mom.)

Anyway....the weirdest thing happened when I tried to cancel hotel rooms with priceline knowing they really don't take cancellations. It just happened that on Sun the 15th I didn't "bid" through priceline but booked with the hotel itself. Because of that I was able to cancel our rooms for Sun night, thus making it possible for us to have that interview on the 16th and drive to Vegas afterwards.

Ok...I have to admit I am still very annoyed that so many things are happening. I have to fit a lot of stuff into my schedule and everything is getting affected by my students' end of school schedule and the wedding. Now on top of all that our vacation plan need to be changed because of that stupid interview.

I personally think God wants to us to go to the interview on the 16th and not to postpone it....otherwise I don't think that day would be the only day I could cancel the hotels...I mean with all other days I bid on our hotels, but on 15th I just booked with the hotel itself. I don't even know why I did that...So...anyway...we will have to expect a long drive coming back from Reno and hopefully the interview will be good next day...weird timing I know...everything is just weird today...weird weird weird....

No comments: