Sunday, May 27, 2007

just some photos...

Don't feel like writing much....so I am just gonna put some pics on...


This is 蛋包飯 and Oyster 煎....not exactly the same looking as TW.


Something we ordered in Hollywood...Billy ordered this thing called S.O.S...and it looks like....you know what....I got "French toast bread pudding"...and it's not very French toasty...


Billy says bye to Hades every morning before he goes to work. Hades takes Billy's spot on the bed once Billy goes to the restroom and continues to sleep every morning...and one morning Billy just took my camera and took pictures of me and Hades sleeping...


Billy put Hade's collar inside out and said Hades now looks like catholic priest.


Tried make up with the make up person on Sat. Just took a pic to show how big my eyes can get even though they were not too small to start with...

No comments: