Monday, May 21, 2007

Wedding STUFF.....

Our wedding coordinator volunteer, my er-ge, called around noon today. He has been extremely busy for the past two months and honestly speaking I am still a bit perplexed why he would want to be our coordinator....cuz he really does not seem like this type of person at all. He asked me how the preparation is going, and I was glad I was able to at least give him some minor progress with this phone call. (I used to tell him not much is going on, so I guess he was quite happy with our discussion today.)

I just noticed during the weekend that our wedding is only about one and half month away. I guess it's about time to start panicking... I sure hope I will stay emotionally stable through the rest of time before the wedding. It seems like there are still a lot of stuff to do, but then I don't know exactly what to do. Oh well....just hope July 8th will end sooner than expected.

I called Nissan to set up an appt for my car inspection. I was put on hold for almost 1 hour before I was able to set a date. I guess those car companies are really dumb to put their customers on hold for so long. That kinda made me not wanting to do business with them ever again. Last night we got a car magazine to look into what we want to purchase later on... I think after this call I am leaning more toward the Acura TSX. :p

Chatting and eating with Jay & Daniel went pretty smooth. I guess we will just have to find one more song for the procession and then that would be fine for the music part. I wonder what music we should play at the banquet...oh well...can't think about those right now. I get annoyed when I have to pick music or songs for a specific occasion.

We also got the test tubes for the center pieces. I hope those will work alright when we put flowers in. I also booked all the hotels for our vacation after the wedding. I am sure there will be a lot of driving around, but at least this is the route Billy suggested so he would think it's less boring. I hope he won't get too tired driving...I am glad he can always sleep well when he is tired...

I think I should stop writing about this wedding thing or I will get more anxious by the min....

No comments: