Thursday, May 24, 2007

This must be a miracle....

I know I know...I already wrote my blog this morning....but I just have to note this cuz it's very unusual. I finished my bible reading and chatted with Louie as I said I would....and before I touched Joelle's song, I felt this urge to check up my violin. I know it's all weird...but I went to the closet and got my violin out. I even got out some pieces, opened the case, took out and tuned the violin....and....I...practiced....!!!!!!!!

Okok...I only practiced 30 min before I went back to IM with Ming. but...I don't even remember when was the last time I really practiced. What was amazing is that I am so much more patient now when I play. I know exactly how I should practice and I know slow work does me some good. I wonder if I got all of that from teaching.

My muscles are a little bit out of shape cuz I can feel that I need to work on my stretches with the fingers....but I don't think I would sound any worse than before if I just pick it up for a month or so. This is really an interesting experience I thought. Maybe I should just kick in one hour of practice a day to release my stress and make myself feel good....hahahaha.....

Maybe...just maybe...maybe I just don't want to start working on the song so I found all possible ways to delay it....even by playing my violin...hahahahaha.....I am such a slacker...Sorry Joelle....I will get to it....wahahahaha.....

1 comment:

Billy said...

Keep it up! Play that fiddle as if your heart is about to explode because it's so full of that love from God!!!

With the love of God, it'll also be impossible to be a slacker! ;)

May the Lord continue to urge and inspire you! :)