Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Funny difference....

I know I know...I am writing blog twice a day again...just thought I would note this since I just read Billy's blog. If someone just reads his blog then the person would think our long weekend was packed. If that same person reads mine then he/she would feel confused....hehehe...

I also didn't know Ashley Judd's husband is a race car driver. I used to think she was kinda hot when I 1st saw her in movies. I don't even remember which movie it was...something with Tommy Lee Jones I think? or maybe earlier than that....Man....race car winner and movie star...they probably have too much money to spend. :p

Ok I got side tracked.... Just wanted to make a note how Billy and I are just so diff. even when we live the same life. It's very amusing eh?

No comments: