Thursday, May 24, 2007

I guess yesterday was just a bad day

I was struggling on my bed this morning cuz I just couldn't sleep all that well last night. I considered sleeping in but Tiffany's mom woke me up by calling me around 8:30. I guess she is an early bird and just loves to call me early. So here I am...writing my blog super early in the morning.

I had to teach 4 students a day for Tue and Wed this week because of all the screwed up school schedule the kids had. I guess that just kinda got to me so when my stupid lawyer called making some nonsense and repeating a lot of stuff I just got the fire in me burning again.

I think a lot of lawyers are really not that smart. They just hire paralegals to do their works and they talk big cuz they got their license and sits in their pretty offices. Harry Liu was a good example of that bunch. Jean's brother was actually not bad cuz he would really go through the files by himself and study on the case. I wonder if he did that cuz I am a friend of Jean. Now I am thinking maybe I should of just let him continue to handle my case. Oh well...what is done is done.

We went to the prayer meeting and I was all tired after my students. Topic of the night was about love, and it's just not a simple lesson. While brother Chen was talking about how sometimes it's hard to love each other...I was already thinking....hum....a lot of this is repeating in a endless circle....so you see? talking about how hard it is to love each other. Us humans are just way inadequate in this matter.

Brother Chen and his wife were also worried about Louie. It kinda reminds me how I got tired of asking him what is going on in his life and if he is coming to the prayer meeting. To be honest we all know the center of his life now is probably his GF. (and then some studying plus work of course...)I don't know how much we can do to pull him back and it just gets annoying if I have to keep on pushing him. Moral of this discussion is that one needs to carefully select someone who would help both sides grow as a partner. Speaking of which...I don't know how much I am helping my partner really....

We got home and Billy was feeling a headache and also uneasy stomach. He claimed it's a pimple on his head causing everything (somehow it sounds weird to me...), but I thought maybe it's the McDonald salad he had. It is also possible I just transfered my headache to him cuz after the meeting my headache got much better. The poor kid went to bed and this morning he said he was a lot better. I guess yesterday was just a bad day then...

Today is a new day and I am just gonna read my bible to start it off. I better get myself to work on Joelle's song too before I have to cancel the meeting again....and also...I will catch up with our brother Louie and see what the heck is going on in his life....some love right there....right...

No comments: