Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Influences.....and being dumb....

I was putting few childhood pictures on my MSN for the past few weeks....and I noticed I have about 6 people on my msn list displaying their childhood pictures now. I told Nancy I may really be influential in weird ways cuz people tend to learn my ways of doing things without knowing it. I also told her I would just put my wedding pictures on MSN and see if everyone gets married. I am sure most of my friends would be excited if they are the next in line getting married. (I wonder what is wrong with them really...:p)

I woke up early today and went out to work the same time as Billy...ok...not exactly working....but trying to get my shoes for the wedding somewhere. I was going to Glendale to check out Nordstrom Rack, and decided to 1st go to Hollywood Bowl for tix since the time was still early.

I got to the box office around 9:50 and waited while drinking my morning latte. I was so patient that I waited till 10:05 to go down and check if the office was open...and then....I saw the note saying "starting from the 15th of May box office will be open from noon to 6".....yeah...great...I was not gonna wait there for 2 hours...so I drove back to Glendale.

I had no luck finding anything at Nordstrom Rack...even the clothes were not all that interesting. I might just be too determined to get a pair of shoes today I did not have much interest on other stuff. After my failure at Glendale I decided to quickly check that shoe store in Pasadena which Claire recommended.

DSW at Pasadena indeed has a lot of shoes, but nothing was all that impressive. I ended up picking something that I saw two weeks ago at Marshall, but with a more appropriate color. I guess this is what happens when I am tired of doing something. I am just not gonna think about shoes any more cuz I am tired of looking. I also passed that one store Joelle told me about with cheap jeans and cool stuff....maybe I should just go check that out on Fri or something...:p

So...I was being dumb driving so much to only get a pair of shoes, but at least I got one thing out of the way. My mood is still ok despite of all the stupid effort I made. (perhaps because I am only having one student per day for the rest of the week. :)

Oh...forgot to mention I started dreaming weird again....In my dream this morning Billy and I were taking a trip on a ship...not sure if it was a cruise vacation or not, but some friends of mine were also on the ship with us. In the dream Billy got annoyed at me because I was having too much fun with my friends.

1st day of the trip he started playing basketball by himself. The game requires certain pitches to be in tune to play. It's all weird I don't remember how that game worked. (Just a musical basketball game I guess? hehehehe...)2nd day of trip I was hanging out with a diff. crowd and he got more annoyed he went down to the basement of the ship and hid. I had to walk around the ship to find him...and then I woke up...I wonder what would happen if I continued to neglect him for the 3rd day...? I wonder what is the lesson behind this particular weird dream...hum...

No comments: