Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Slow Slow...Sign of aging....

The news has been talking about a famous singer in TW looking all out of shape nowadays. (She is 49 now) I guess everyone does age, even the stars. It's always shocking to see a person after years of not seeing them. Some people stay looking young, and you wonder if they went through plastic surgery. Some people look a lot older, and then you wonder what they went through in life while you lost in touch with them.

Howard wanted to cancel our "composition" appt. tonight cuz he didn't really come up with anything. For some reason I was not even surprised at all. I think I have learned not to ever expect anything on time from Howard. (cuz I never got anything from him right on the deadline I gave him.)

For some reason, I think Howard would be the type of person who would not age much even if you don't see him for years. I guess that is why I like working with him even though I always have to wait forever. He is quite young at heart that his ideas are usually pretty refreshing and creative. I guess good stuff is worth the wait.

The fact Howard started working and is getting older (so he needs to earn his own living) makes everything even harder. People who like working with him would just have to be patient, like how I am now....right....patience is a virtue.

I got tired after walking one lap at the park last night. I am not sure if it's because I have been teaching too much for the past two days, or maybe I am just aging. Maybe it's the fact that we haven't walk for a long time thus my aging body just couldn't sustain the energy? I know...it's a little annoying when one is not even 30 and she old talking about how old she feels....but again....I never felt that young ever since I started living by myself.

Hades has been sleeping a lot recently. He is also moving a lot slower nowadays unless he is playing his earplug or eating his food. I guess Hades is also getting old. Slowness is a sign of aging....I think I should get him to exercise a little since I don't want him to leave me any time soon....

No comments: