Friday, May 25, 2007

One day ahead of time....

Thurs felt like Fri cuz I was so looking forward to only teaching one student a day. Today felt like Sat even though it's only Fri. Fri is usually quite relaxing for me, but then today was a bit packed so it felt like Sat. I forced myself to get up so I can carefully think about Joelle's song even though I did work on it a little last night. I was right that once I started it I would not be able to stop thinking about it for a while. I guess that is why I kinda didn't sleep too well last night.

I forced Joelle to wait for Fedex with me at home cuz I needed to get this shipment from Apple. It's the photo guest book I ordered last week, and if I don't get it from the fedex guy when they deliver I would have to go all the way to Whitter to get it. I was stupid and didn't put another address for delivering, clearly knowing there is no way for any package to get into our gated apartment....dumb...

I went downstairs three times around noon, and amazingly each time I went down I always bump into a fedex truck. 1st time it was Fedex express, 2nd Fedex Home, and then finally the third one was Fedex ground. I was lucky enough to get my package, and the guest book actually turned out quite nice. I think it's a little over priced, but at least it's unique enough for people to write on. Now I just have to find the appropriate pens for them to write.

Song fixing was easy with Joelle after I thought about what I didn't really think would work. It's this back and forth kinda process that will eventually drive everyone nuts. She will probably be going to China in Aug, and I will have no way of recording her. I think I am more concerned about that than getting the lyrics at this point...since lyrics can always be adjusted no matter how long it takes.....on top of that Cindy will also leave around the same time...sighs...

Sometimes I wonder what this world will become that everyone is trying to get to China nowadays....quite interesting how everyone wants to go even though most of us know how dangerous and stressful it can get over there. Louie was just telling me about his plan investing in China too. I guess it's where the money is nowadays.

I guess it's good for me to be stuck here at this point or else I may be thinking about doing music in China as well....since they are still a bit behind in the entertainment industry....things should be cheaper there....oh well...not exactly a place I am interested of going...I think I am brainwashed way too much by my family. I don't think any of us want to visit China any time soon...maybe someday..

Have to try out for make up tomorrow. I hope it turns out to be ok cuz I don't have time to find another person to do it anyway. I wonder how many brides actually book a make up person last month before the wedding. Oh well....Billy's ring is probably not even gonna be ready by the wedding since it takes 4-6 weeks to get as they just told him on the phone today. Very interesting wedding it looks like...oh...and...I just heard we have more than 250 guests now. I wonder how many will show up at the end...

A lot of things to do tomorrow...I wonder if tomorrow will feel like Sun. Time is all messed up...maybe I am living in TW time or something.....

No comments: