Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I don't like Tuesdays....

Today is Tuesday, and I really don't like Tuesdays. I guess I just don't like teaching 4 students a day. I still can't really feel that uplifted about teaching James and he is usually the last student I have on Tue...sighs....

Tiffany asked me to take her violin and play on it so her violin would not sound bad after the violin man fixed it. I guess she didn't know by asking me to do that I will actually have to practice a little. I was kinda entertained cuz she was so serious about it and kept on complaining about the sound throughout the lesson...so I just said yes at the end.

So I was playing on her violin a little last night with Sibelius concerto. I guess Mr. Lipsett did get stuff rooted in me so after so many years I can still fake it even though it's not perfect. I was also wondering how I used to be able to play same stuff over and over everyday just to get those tiny details fixed. I guess being a performer sucks cuz you waste your life on details 99 % of people would not be able to tell. Interesting kinda life eh? hahahaha....now you realize why musicians are lonely people. They just live in their own world.

Anyway....long weekend was kinda boring. We went to see Shrek III on Sun and the whole theater was packed with people who went to see Pirates III. It's amazing how many people go to the movies during long weekend. I guess people don't know where to go with the gas price being so high. We should all be glad there is Hollywood to entertain everyone.

We did go to Yamashiro to have a drink with Ming on Sat. It was kinda weird putting people who he knew from LA together, since the rest of us don't really stay in touch much now. It's amazing how I was not able to concentrate much throughout the conversation. I guess I really don't have the ability to stay interested with same things or same people for a long time. I would be fine if the "same people" do have "diff. things" happening in their lives cuz then they would have diff. things to talk about...oh well...

Ok...enough complaints... I guess I thought long weekend was boring because I didn't get anything I wanted to get, and I had to teach when people are having day off. Teaching is really annoying on holidays...oh well...I am just being grouchy cuz it's Tue. I really don't like Tuesdays neh....

No comments: